- 8- Boiled Eggs
- 1kg Beef or Mutton Minced (without fats) of which half should be boiled without Water and half should be uncooked
- 2 small size Onion (cut and should be fried till it turns golden brown)
- 2 tbsp of Khashkhash
- 1tbsp of White cumin
- 6-Almonds (cooked in frying pan without Oil)
- 1 tsp. of Black cumin
- 8 pieces of Whole Black Pepper
- Salt-to taste
- 2 tbsp. of Baked Chick Pea
- 8 Small Cardamoms
- 1tbsp Red Pepper Powder
Note: all the ingredients must be blended well in blender.
How to Cook Nargisi Koftay:
Mix the boiled and non-boiled minced meat well.
After that mix all the blended dry spices along with golden brown onion and chop it in chopper.
Now add an egg in it and then mix it like dough.
Then take the minced meat in your hand put boiled whole egg and then cover it with minced.
Take frying pan heat up the oil and then fry Koftay.
For the Gravy
- 1 tbsp. of Red pepper powder
- 1 tsp. of Ground Pepper
- ½ cup Yogurt
- 3 pieces Onion
- 1 cup of Ghee/Oil
- 2 tbsp. of Coriander seeds Powder
- 4 Small Cardamoms
- 1 tbsp. of Ginger/Garlic Paste
- Salt-to taste
Take cooking bowl put oil and onion in it.
Once the onion turns golden remove it from oil and put it over a pepper.
Then take the yogurt and mix up all the ingredients and beat it well.
Then put the yogurt mixture along with the golden fried onion in oil and cook it for a while.
Now put the made Koftay in it and also add 1 cup of water.
Cook the preparation for some time but make sure not to stir spoon in it just move cooking bowl with your hands.
After sometime add 1 cup of water and cove the bowl and leave it for 5 minutes over a slow flame.
Your Nargisi Koftay is ready to serve… enjoy!!