1. “O Allah grant my need for the sake of Muhammad and his Aal (Ahlal Bayt, Imams, Masumeen, Imam Al Asr, i.e. Mehdi (A.S.)”
2. “O Allah grant my need for the rights that Muhammad and Aale Muhammad have on You.”
3. “O Allah grant my need for the love You have for Muhammad and his Aal.”
4. “O Allah grant my need for the love that Muhammad and his Aal have for You.”
5. “O Allah grant my need for the love I have for Muhammad and his Aal.”
The guidance from the Quran, the Prophet and the Imams (A.S.) about making Dua can be summarized as follows:
• Address Allah (SWT) directly and mention your needs, difficulties and distresses.
• Praise and glorify Allah before making the Dua. Seek His nearness and good pleasure; and remember that making Dua is also an act of worship.
• Before and after making Dua send peace and blessings on the Prophet and his progeny peace be upon them all (the 14 masumeen and Al Mahdi (A.S.), the Imam of our time.)