Arabic coffee with rosewater is a popular drink during Ramadan.
Ingredients you'll need to make this coffee:
1/3 cup arabic coffee, ground
6 cardamom pods, partially opened
3/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
1/2 teaspoon saffron
1/3 cup rosewater
How to prepare:
1. Heat 6 cups of water in a large pan with the cardamom powder.
2. Before the water boils, add the coffee and stir several times. Leave to boil for a minute or two.
3. Remove from heat and leave for a few minutes for the coffee to settle.
4. Pour the coffee in a kettle but leave the settled coffee at the bottom of the pan. Add in the cardamom pods, saffron, and rosewater.
5. Place the kettle over low heat and when it starts to boil, remove and serve hot.